• Note that I'll be on the road from September 7-30, 2016, so my response time to your request may be slower than usual.
Just fill out the form below and click the "Book a Consultation" button. I usually respond within 24 hours (often within a few hours, sometimes minutes!). If I deem it necessary, we can arrange to talk via Skype or by phone as well!
If you book an appointment to be pierced by me, your $10 consult payment is applied to the $100 piercing fee. For details on booking appointments with me, visit this page.
I am happy to do a consult, even if you plan to get pierced by another professional. If you don't book with me for piercing, and your anatomy consultation entails extensive correspondence, I may request an additional donation.
To check your anatomical suitability for female genital piercings, I require specific images as shown and described on the linked pages below, depending on your area(s) of interest.
Photos MUST be clear and close up. (Large size files may not load.)
- VCH piercing: Do the q-tip test as shown on this page. (Please review all of the photos and watch the video on that page before taking your pictures!)
- Triangle and/or HCH piercing: visit this page for information and sample photos.
- Clitoral glans piercing visit this page for important information and to see the photos I require.
- Let me know anything else I should in order to best assist you (such as history of previous piercings, medical conditions, areas of diminished sensitivity or hypersensitivity, etc.)
Depends on your build and which specific piercings are of interest. If you're not circumcised and want piercings in or around the glans, or if you have hypospadias, Peyronie's, if your penis "turtles" into your pubic mound, or there are other anatomical concerns or considerations, I require a consultation with photos.
Consults also required with photos:
Ampallang- Front, top, and sides of your glans.
Apadravya- Top and bottom of the glans.
Pubic- At rest when you’re standing, at rest when you’re sitting, and a pliability test: pinch up (about 3/4” of tissue in center) between your thumb and finger, at the juncture where the top of your penis meets your body.
If your nipples are inverted, have a history of previous piercings, scars/surgery in the area including augmentation or reduction, or any other issues, I'll need to see photos.
Note: Photos must be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png formats. Images larger than 1.4MB will not come through. If you're unable to upload all of your pictures and we have already corresponded, you are welcome to email the additional images to me.